Edgecorp is a leading international fit-out specialist providing complete solutions for its clients. It’s expertise is in creating inspiring experiences within commercial, office, retail and hospitality spaces.
It provides a positive and enthusiastic environment for its staff and focussed on providing the space for people to strive for excellence!
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team and provide analysis, budgeting and financial reports. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations.
Edgecorp is committed to;
- Delivering quality projects on time every time
- Creating safe, collaborative and enjoyable working environments
- Empowering employees to reach their full potential
Your role will be;
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop design and content for proposals, presentations and campaign related collateral;
- Preparing and managing cashflow;
- Preparing project budgets and project budget reports e.g. budget vs actual;
- Assisting project team in maintaining projects to a productivity budget;
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers on various financial requirements;
- Assisting in the development and execution of financial strategy, including cash flow forecasting and project spend;
- Analysing financial data to improve efficiencies across the business;
- Preparing company tax and BAS statements;
- Assisting management with preparing aspects of payroll including timesheet data, weekly payroll leave and employee entitlements;
- Responsible for all office accounting including accounts payable, receivable, invoicing and banking;
- Preparing financial reporting for Managing Director, management and other departments as required;
- Preparing annual budget requirements;
- Liaising and working in close cooperation with colleagues across varied departments in Australia;
- Notifying Managing Director of any relevant topics including identified financial discrepancies or errors and updates to accounting and finance law and regulation;
- Liaising with local tax consultants, auditors, insurance and legal companies and other service providers as required;
- Supporting management in administering debtor control and financial control procedures; and
- Supporting management in general administration tasks.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Great communication and leadership skills;
- The flexibility to work both autonomously and as a part of a team;
- Knowledge with common computer packages;
- Previous experience in financial management or accounting roles - desired but not mandatory;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel; Xero;
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer service and support to operational staff;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- High organisation with the ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy; and
- A Reliable, presentable, and punctual attitude.
Please forward all applications to [email protected]