Edgecorp is a leading international fit-out specialist providing complete solutions for its clients. It’s expertise is in creating inspiring experiences within commercial, office, retail and hospitality spaces.
It provides a positive and enthusiastic environment for its staff and focussed on providing the space for people to strive for excellence!
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team and provide design documentation for interiors, fit outs and commercial buildings.
Edgecorp is committed to;
- Delivering quality projects on time every time
- Creating safe, collaborative and enjoyable working environments
- Empowering employees to reach their full potential
Your role will be;
- Developing and producing Schematics, Town Planning, Developer's Approval Documentation and Construction Documentation for interiors, fit outs and commercial buildings in accordance with the design brief, building regulations, planning regulations, Australian standards
- Working with Autodesk (Revit and AutoCAD) Based at our Melbourne Head Office
- Have the capability to problem-solve in a timely manner, with ability to generate ideas and put forward alternate solutions to budgetary concerns on a project
To be successful in this role you will;
- Great communication skills and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and regulations
- The flexibility to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- High organisation with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- A Reliable, presentable, and punctual attitude
Please forward all applications to [email protected]