We are undoubtedly, for all Australians and globally experiencing testing times as the unprecedented COVID19 is ever unfolding and constantly changing, Edgecorp is working closely with our people to ensure that our operations follow the guidelines set out by both our Federal and State Governments whilst continuing to providing our services to our clients.
The upmost importance and focus of Edgecorp is the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, contractors and customers.
Edgecorp has established and set out the following steps to ensure our operations continuity;
Edgecorp Constructions is confident that with the measures adapted to date our company is in a positive position to continue to support our clients whilst working with our people to ensure our workforce is as safe and productive as possible.
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat and shortness of breath. The virus can spread from person to person, but good hygiene can prevent infection.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can range from mild illness to pneumonia. Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly.
People with coronavirus may experience:
- flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue
- shortness of breath
Edgecorp is working closely with our people to ensure that our operations follow the guidelines set out by both our Federal and State Governments whilst continuing to providing our services to our clients.
STOP THE SPREAD GUIDELINES
- Complete checks of all people entering the work site for any flu like symptoms;
o questioning if people on site have travelled internationally in the past 14 days; or
o come in close contact with a known COVID19 case;
- Ensure that hoarding or barricades are set up around the work area or work site with a minimum clearance of 2 meters from the general public and people on the work site;
- Social distancing rules to be followed including;
o 2 meters apart; and
o 4sqm per person;
- Site Hygiene to be strictly adhered including
o hand washing
o hand sanitising
- Ensuring whenever lunch or smoko breaks are staggered, and have at least 2 meters apart from each other when on breaks; and
- You touch it you clean it policy, any shared tools and equipment will need to be sanitised prior to and after use with sanitiser.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK FOR THE COVID19 SYMPTOM CHECKER AS RELEASED BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT