Edgecorp is a leading international fit-out specialist providing complete solutions for its clients. It’s expertise is in creating inspiring experiences within commercial, office, retail and hospitality spaces.
It provides a positive and enthusiastic environment for its staff and focussed on providing the space for people to strive for excellence!
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team and provide administrative support to our clients and staff.
Edgecorp is committed to;
- Delivering quality projects on time every time
- Creating safe, collaborative and enjoyable working environments
- Empowering employees to reach their full potential
Your role will be;
- Based in our Melbourne office as the first point of contact for our clients and stakeholders
- Maintaining up to date filing systems and registers
- Organising meetings and appointments for clients, team members and suppliers
- Data entry, basic accounting and document control
- Managing and maintaining the office supplies
To be successful in this role you will;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have a ‘can-do’ and positive perspective on work, clients and life in general
- Previous experience working with building and construction trades
- Have previous experience with Microsoft Office packages
- The flexibility to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Have completed a certificate, diploma or similar qualification in an administrative area
- Have at least two years administration experience
Please forward all applications to [email protected]