Edgecorp is a leading international fit-out specialist providing complete solutions for its clients. It’s expertise is in creating inspiring experiences within commercial, office, retail and hospitality spaces.
It provides a positive and enthusiastic environment for its staff and focussed on providing the space for people to strive for excellence!
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team and provide administrative support to our clients and staff.
Edgecorp is committed to;
- Delivering quality projects on time every time
- Creating safe, collaborative and enjoyable working environments
- Empowering employees to reach their full potential
Your role will be;
- Based on site managing and leading the day-to-day on site construction building activities
- Maintaining projects on time and to budget
- Contribute and suggest practical buildable solutions
- Ensuring occupational health and safety, quality control and environmental management systems are followed
To be successful in this role you will
- Have a great understanding of construction tasks, plans and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Great communication skills and leadership skills
- The flexibility to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Knowledgeable with common computer packages, construction software
- Have at least 5 years of construction experience and ideally a construction certificate or similar
Please forward all applications to [email protected]