Edgecorp is a leading international fit-out specialist providing complete solutions for its clients. It’s expertise is in creating inspiring experiences within commercial, office, retail and hospitality spaces.
It provides a positive and enthusiastic environment for its staff and focussed on providing the space for people to strive for excellence!
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team and provide scheduling and methodologies to support to our clients and staff.
Edgecorp is committed to;
- Delivering quality projects on time every time
- Creating safe, collaborative and enjoyable working environments
- Empowering employees to reach their full potential
Your role will be;
- Based at our Melbourne Head Office
- The ability to prepare construction programs and methodology statements
- Build new & leverage existing relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure project timeframes are met or exceeded
- Coordinate deliveries and trades on projects
- The capability to problem-solve in a timely manner, with ability to generate ideas and put forward alternate solutions to schedule concerns on a project
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have a great understanding of construction tasks, plans and methodologies
- Great knowledge of industry segments
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Great communication skills and leadership skills
- The flexibility to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Knowledgeable with common computer packages, construction and construction scheduling software
- Have at least 5 years of construction experience and ideally a construction certificate or similar
Please forward all applications to [email protected]