Edgecorp is a leading international fit-out specialist providing complete solutions for its clients. It’s expertise is in creating inspiring experiences within commercial, office, retail and hospitality spaces.
It provides a positive and enthusiastic environment for its staff and focussed on providing the space for people to strive for excellence!
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team who will have the opportunity to shape and create a great brand and brand awareness.
Edgecorp is committed to;
- Delivering quality projects on time every time
- Creating safe, collaborative and enjoyable working environments
- Empowering employees to reach their full potential
Your role will be;
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop design and content for proposals, presentations and campaign related collateral;
- End to end execution of digital and marketing campaigns including planning, implementing and evaluation;
- Managing social and digital media;
- Providing marketing support to deliver the marketing strategy and deploy activity across marketing channels;
- Supporting the development of innovative campaigns and initiatives to increase customer and vendor engagement, acquisition and retention;
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style & quality;
- Working closely with the Director to develop content and ideas that align with the overall marketing strategy;
- Developing and maintaining content that engages and aligns with the business and customer needs, ensuring relevant content to optimise outcomes and results;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to produce suitable internal and external communications;
- Working closely with the sales and estimating team on the creation, execution and analysis of programs focused on lead generation;
- Keeping up to date with digital and marketing trends and contribute this knowledge as an integral member of the team;
- Creating brand awareness with existing and new vendors; and
- Identifying new national and local partnership opportunities
To be successful in this role you will;
- A marketing or communications qualification or experience;
- Initiative, drive, and flexibility;
- Demonstrated experience with the planning and implementation of internal and external communication strategies – advantageous;
- The flexibility to work both autonomously and as a part of a team;
- A commitment to high quality outcomes;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- The ability to coordinate all marketing activities; and
- High organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
Please forward all applications to [email protected]